Friday, October 21, 2011

30 Day Creativity Challenge: Day 5






Happy Friday everyone!  




Tonight I decided to play around and experiment with making handmade tags using stamps and decorative tape.  The stamps, ink, tags and string/raffia were all purchased at thrift stores.  You can find Pretty Tape here 








I think this tag looks great, but would look better if I extended the tape all the way to the ends









Tag #2 feels like it needs a bit more of something










This is cool, but one strip is cut straight and the other diagonal, I would like it better if they were both straight, and possibly going to the end of the tag as well










I really like how this one turned out!!






So you experiment and you learn, feeding the soul along the way  =)





ICANHASCHEEZBURGER.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment