Friday, October 14, 2011

God's Paintbrush

Pininterest



Pininterest



When my kids were little and we'd all collectively witness autumn's awesome beauty for the first time each year, I'd always announce "God's paintbrush!"  Then as the years wore on I wouldn't have to say a thing... one of my girls would announce it before I had a chance to open my mouth.

Kids are like sponges, absorbing what's fed to them.  I hope I fed them well!



Pininterest




Pininterest


Pininterest


I'm thinking about challenging myself to a 30 day design challenge, and documenting it here on my blog.  I think it would be a good way to get my creative juices flowing again.  I would have to come up with a new design for a craft or art piece everyday.  It would not necessarily have to be executed that day, but I would have to document the idea here daily.  

I was inspired my these fabulous hand painted leaves by gifted artist Elena Nuez!  How fabulous are they!?!! 



Elena Nuez




Elena Nuez





Elena Nuez





Elena Nuez





Happy Friday everyone!  Have a glorious and safe weekend!

1 comment:

  1. love the leaves! I too have been feeling like I need to get creative again. must be the feeling of fall in the air...beginning of a new season...

    love your blog!

    patti

    ReplyDelete